ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine has its finger firmly on the pulse of what’s happening on the coarse and carp scene this week… so grab your copy!
Thinking of targeting tench? Be sure to read match ace Darren Cox’s tips for spring tench. And check out traditional angler John Bailey’s 20-day plan for the species.
In another AM exclusive, Steve Collett joins TV sports guru Barry Hearn as he takes on a challenge against ex-boxer Jess Harding.
In the news, there’s a huge 16 lb 1 oz barbel from a stillwater – see the picture and read the report on this amazing specimen.
Angler’s Mail exclusive coach, Michael Salisbury, shares his Top 10 spring stillwater tips to help you over the weeks ahead.
The magazine brings you your last chance to save £6 on the cost of a one-day rod licence. The printed voucher is inside Angler’s Mail. Use it this week!
Also inside this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- How April floods have hit fisheries
- Roach revival revealed
- Latest great catches and big matches
- Dave Coster’s best-ever meat tips
- Andy Browne explains how to fish a waggler right
- Secret Lives examines fish digestion
- A step back in time looking at the Elite reel
- Catch More match carp
- Colin Davidson’s essential carp rig tips
- England carp ace Jamie Londors returns to Linear Fisheries
- New Gear selected by Richard Howard
- Where To Fish This Week by trusted experts
PLUS much more – it’s all in our print magazine this week.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 96p per week!