THE Angler's Mail Job of the Week is back, as we seek to share details of latest jobs in the angling world with you. This latest position is with tackle giants Shimano Normark, and based at their HQ in Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire.
MARKETING SUPPORT – A CREATIVE COORDINATOR
- Coordination the sales support materials (brochures, POS/POP).
- Planning and organisation of trade and consumer events and shows including New Product Introductions and dealer open days.
- To assist in the content and proofing of the SHIMANO and agency fishing catalogues.
- Creation, monitoring and reporting of an annual “Go To Market” plan.
- Support in content creation for use in magazines and digital marketing with focus on new products, product features & concepts.
- You make use of CRM, Shimano Order Direct, JD Edwards Enterprise1 and other approved business tools to assist you in your job role.
- Monitor and develop a team of UK based anglers, their media coverage and product allowance.
- To have finalised an education on Secondary professional level (MBO). Starters on Bachelor level are also invited to apply.
- Posses strong administrative skills.
- To have good knowledge of Excel.
- Be fluent in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- A hands-on approach, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- A knowledge of fishing would be advantageous but not essential.
If you fit the bill and this job interests you, email your CV to Richard Griffiths to: firstname.lastname@example.org