THE Angler's Mail Job of the Week is back, as we seek to share details of latest jobs in the angling world with you. This latest position is with tackle giants Shimano Normark, and based at their HQ in Cotgrave, Nottinghamshire.
DESIGN & PRODUCTION OF ARTWORK & MARKETING MATERIALS FOR EMEA
The candidate is required to be 1 week per month in our head office in Nunspeet (Netherlands) in order to keep a good direct contact with the marketing team at the head office.
- Design and produce print ready artwork including Product Catalogues, Leaflets, Large Format Graphics, POS Materials, Adverts and Promotional Clothing.
- Work closely with the Sales Teams to produce sales support materials.
- Support the marketing team in Social Media activities and producing graphics when needed.
- A finalised Secondary professional level-study and several years of working experience at a design or advertising agency. Starters with a Bachelor education are also invited to apply.
- You are experienced in computer and graphic applications on PC or MAC platforms, including Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Website design and photography skills, as well as affinity with the fishing tackle industry are considered a plus.
- Produce work from design through to print ready artwork.
- Be fluent in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- You are accurate, flexible and a real team player, not having a ‘9 to 5 mentality’. You can plan and organise your job independently.
- Experience with 3D graphics software would be an advantage.
If you fit the bill and this job interests you, email your CV to Richard Griffiths to: email@example.com