THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine, which is a special festive double issue, is packed with features, news, photos, interviews and tips plus two pullouts including our Tips of the Year. Be sure to get your copy!
Look out for Mr Crabtree and Kevin Nash (who stars in an exclusive and revealing interview) on the front cover, plus inside:
– Festive period heralds big catches on rivers
– Huge river pike ‘not a record’
– Exclusive interview with England boss Dick Clegg OBE
– Jeremy Wade talks about his brand-new River Monsters series
– Mail man Andy Black lands 30 lb pike on new deadbait for the cameras
– Much-loved radio star hangs up his mic
– John Bailey pays up after losing barbel challenge plus inside stories on big fish catches
– Our images of the year reviewed
– Detailed info on specialist fishing clubs in All The Answers
– Match fishing’s golden couple interviewed
– Gary Newman looks back at his standout trips of 2013
– Secret Lives examines how fish use their fins
– Our experts’ tips of the year
– PAC leader Alan Dudhill on how to tackle poaching
– Essential Knowledge covers rig accessories
– Where To Fish This Christmas covers festive fishing venues in detail
– On Tour sees Brian Gay fishing a perch match with a difference
– Competitions to win 30Plus tackle, signed books and the poetry comp winner announced
– Gear of the year reviewed in detail
– Plus more news, features, match results, tips and competitions…
The issue is on-sale for two weeks over the Christmas period and the Angler’s Mail team would like to wish all their readers a very happy Christmas and a fish-filled new year!
The next issue after this big one will be in shops on December 31.