THIS WEEK’S new Angler’s Mail magazine is out now. It’s the best read in fishing, with great pictures too.
Here are some highlights…
GIANT GUIDE TO THIS SUMMER’S HOT GEAR
Mail features editor Richard Howard scours the British tackle scene for the best products.
DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS?
Carp guru Colin Davidson shows how to prepare pellets to get carp in the mood.
CATCH CARP OFF THE TOP
John Bailey has great advice in a four-pager on surface fishing.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL
- Stars love fishing!
- Carper’s “nuisance” 3 lb roach
- Mail tackle tester’s huge tench
- Angry reaction to cormorant report
- Giant UK catfish caught twice!
- Fishery owner in £2million court case
- Europe’s biggest carp are out!
- ACE Carp Cup monthly round-up
- Steve Collett– Close Season thoughts
- Kirstin Hole – top lady big fish angler
- Gary Newman and Lee Chatfield – tench and orfe on float gear
- Skool of Fish – drinking like a fish
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives – with Dr Stuart Clough
- Essential Knowledge – gear care
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV