FISHING BOOKS OF THE YEAR are exclusively revealed inside this week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine, out now. Read our insightful verdicts to decide which one you fancy reading this Christmas!
Angler’s Mail is No.1 for the latest news and this week’s print magazine includes how action is being taken at the 83 lb British carp venue.
The 83-pounder shocked the angling world when reported by Angler’s Mail, but there is a lot more to the venue …and the owner has been explaining his latest action to the magazine.
This week’s Angler’s Mail brings you a wide variety of great catches, like the huge perch on the front cover and a Thames record-rocker.
Must-read columnists galore in AM print magazine this week include:
- John Bailey on catching ‘impossible’ fish
- Steve Collett uses his least favourite bait
- Pete Reading helps you catch grayling
- Dave Coster helps you save time with the right tools
- Dr Ian Welch on keeping fish alive
- Andy Browne on all you need for the ‘golden hour’
- Neville Fickling’s guide to pike fishing in the cold
- New Gear selections by Richard Howard
- Catch More carp in cold water
- Buying a barrow, with Colin Davidson
- Jamie Londors catches winter carp on maggots
- Tom Pickering’s planned revealed
- Lee Kerry on winning hair-rigs
PLUS lots more including the nation’s biggest and best Where To Fish guide, by local experts who really know their stuff.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE CHRISTMAS DEAL!
A subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine comes at a great price and makes a brilliant Christmas gift for someone – or for YOU.
Subscribing nets you a brilliant deal on the best print fishing magazine – and ensures it is delivered every week.