LOOKING for a full-time job in the tackle trade? This could be for you, or someone you know...
Farlows are currently looking for an Assistant Retail Manager to join the team at their impressive Pall Mall, London store.
Farlows offers high quality fishing tackle, clothing, accessories and footwear and a comprehensive range of country clothing designed for fieldsports and rural pursuits.
The successful applicant will be confident, articulate and capable with a strong retail background and exceptional customer facing skills, ideally having a minimum of two years’ retail management or supervisory experience.
Experience in fly fishing, lure fishing and country pursuits is desirable.
The successful applicant for their job with Farlows will:
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work using their own initiative as well as an integral member of the retail team.
- Help to drive sales and be sales focused.
- Regard attention to detail as an important attribute.
- Be a brand ambassador for Farlows.
This role is full time and rota based, some weekend work will be required.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org