GO PRINT for Easter! The new issue of Angler's Mail magazine is out now with two stars of the new ITV fishing series on the cover - and a golden tench!
Dean Macey and Jimmy Bullard, the cover stars, are just two top names in the pages of this big value magazine.
There’s a free rod licence voucher inside, 2-4-1 day ticket deals.. and the biggest & best Where To Fish guide by genuine local experts.
Use the deals and the info inside Angler’s Mail to make the most of Easter and beyond!
Exclusive top tips, exclusive big news, exclusive interesting columnists are yours inside this issue of the mag. It includes…
- New river anglers group revealed
- Big money Golden Rod Feeder Final
- Neville Fickling reveals the pike of the season
- Darren Cox’s must-read views on the ‘majors’
- Angling mascots… you must check these guys out!
- Steve Collett’s final river season session
- Michael Salisbury on the next generation
- Dave Coster on why you must use black hooks
- Fish sex talk with Dr Ian Welch
- Andy Browne gets to the sharp end of hooks
- John Bailey’s season finale
- Colin Davidson shares his multi rig expertise
- Historic Moments – the launch of an iconic carp rod
- Catch More roach – our guest shows how
- Story Special – tackle dealer Roger Surgay
It’s all in print NOT online. Out now. Your perfect reading matter for the long Easter weekend.
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine costs only £1.99 in good supermarkets and newsagents in the UK.
It pays to subscribe NOW to one of the top deals online at magazinesdirect.com.
You’ll then get Angler’s Mail print magazine delivered to your door, anywhere in the world, at discounted rates from just 98p per week!