THIS WEEK’S new issue of Angler’s Mail exclusively delivers the Where to Fish Awards 2012.
Best venues are revealed in a special by the Mail’s brilliant team of regional experts. And there’s a special live session at the venue rated the best water overall.
Here are some other highlights inside the big value £1.80 magazine…
A massive 46 lb 1 oz pike has been reported, and that weight it is England’s biggest ever. Read the story in Angler’s Mail magazine.
CATCH MORE CARP ON PLASTIC CORN
Colin Davidson explains how to get the best out of artificial bait.
THE CLOTHING TO BE SEEN IN
Find out about the hottest new clothing brand, Navitas
TACKLE UP SPECIAL
Chub gear and advice from Brian Gay
- Mammoth Pike explained by Steve Rowley
- How to catch cute, small water carp
- Carp lake perch with Gary Newman, cover star Tony King and Lee Chatfield
- Raphael Biagini – the Euro big fish ace
- Duncan Charman’s exclusive new book insight
- John Bailey’s latest barbel and chub thoughts
- All The Answers – the No.1 Q&A
- Secret Lives on how predators eat their prey
- Scales examined in Essential Knowledge
DID YOU KNOW? Angler’s Mail now has a weekly digital issue and if you subscribe you get the print one in the bundle too – at a bargain price! A great Christmas gift for any angler, and for you! Subscribe via this link now.