ANGLER'S MAIL magazine this week brings you exclusives... and at just £1.99 for the print issue, you cannot afford to miss it!
Our brilliant magazine brings you full print stories on a shock huge ide in Britain; the death of the UK’s heaviest carp and a brain scare for an England match ace.
To help you, ace instruction includes tactics to follow for your summer evening sessions…with a stunning evening picture from Carl & Alex on the front cover.
And you’ll want read the latest exclusive Angler’s Mail feature with Chris Yates – this time revealing his traditional tactics for tench.
Also inside your Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- A true angling survivor
- Strange catfish are on the loose
- Steve Collett enjoys a very different sort of canal fun
- How fish find food, with Dr Ian Welch
- John Bailey makes bites unmissable on the lead
- Exclusive columns by Darren Cox, Dave Coster, Andy Browne, Jamie Londors, Colin Davidson and more!
DON’T MISS IT!
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!