GET your Easter off to a brilliant start with the new issue of Angler’s Mail.
You will find the magazine in most shops today, Tuesday, March 26.
Some print copies may arrive a day later (on Wednesday) due to bad weather.
Here’s a taster of what’s inside the magazine – do not miss it.
Remember, Angler’s Mail is also available digitally for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook in the respective stores.
And if you subscribe now via this website (click here to subscribe) you can get the print issue to your door each week PLUS the digital issue – for no extra charge – to your iPad.
This week’s magazine includes…
- WHY ANGLING NEEDS YOU!
- WIN PREMIUM ENGLISH RODS
- FREE 1-DAY ROD LICENCE
- BEST NEW CARP GEAR
PLUS THIS WEEK’S MAGAZINE FEATURES…
- Mini aliens removal project
- Polish piker lands river and lake giants
- Final river whoppers
- Carping mates’ huge haul!
- British Carp and Angling Show highlights
- Top carp sellers at Browns Superstore
- Interview with Kamasan match champ
- John Bailey’s recaptures and fishy survivors
- Gary Newman targets pike and roach
- Steve Rowley reviews a pike season of surprises!
- “No excuse for weighing wrong,” says our carp guru
WHERE TO FISH THIS EASTER
Your No.1 weekend guide is even BIGGER, with more venues!
And the BEST INSTRUCTION – all in this week’s issue!
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV