Venue of the Year special plus lots more
This week’s issue of Angler’s Mail, on-sale from Tuesday, December 10, features a Venue of the Year special in Where To Fish, with our regional experts detailing 50 venues you must try as well as our overall winners.
Who won the overall award? Find out on page 12… Also inside this week:
– Stars strip to save fish stocks
– Much-loved fishery owner murdered
– Poacher caught after bragging online
– News on the new Mr Crabtree TV series
– Round-up of Carp Show books for Christmas
– New Fox MXR+ alarms impress in First Trial
– Secret Lives tackles diseases and deadbaits
– Carp World details winter carp baits
– Preston Innovations monthly match award announced
– Pike Scene shows how to catch big pike from the margins
– Gary Newman’s Angling Adventures goes after chub on traditional tactics
– Essential Knowledge covers the perfect chod rig
– Great gift ideas for anglers in Product News
– All The Answers has some great seasonal tips to up your winter catch rate
Plus lots more tips, news, match results, features and a classic Tails From The Riverbank – it’s a must-read issue in the run up to Christmas.
As always, we love seeing reader’s catch reports so email pics and a report to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance of big weekly, monthly and annual prizes.