THE British carp record is in chaos after scales checks on one giant that beat the 68 lb 1 oz target – and also an 83 lb shocker being landed. Yes, 83 lb!
Angler’s Mail print magazine, out now, is the place to find both this amazing true carp stories in full. They are essential reading.
In other major news scoops, Mail columnist Steve Collett has become England team manager. It’s a bold appointment that could turn the fortunes around of the lure team.
Is Steve angling’s answer to Brian Clough? Can he lead the lure team to World Gold? Read the big exclusive in this issue of Angler’s Mail magazine to find out what Steve thinks. It’s a fascinating report.
Bass anglers fear a total ban in 2018. Angler’s Mail covers the story in full this week.
Also inside Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- Your Great Catches from the past week
- Best reports on the 2017 RiverFest Final
- Pete Reading helps you catch big chub
- Dave Coster’s most reliable hook and line knots
- How fish see in coloured water
- Andy Browne’s punch river roach
- Steve Collett wafts out winter carp
- Catch more big pike with Neville Fickling and Rikki Cooper
- New Gear selections you can trust, with Richard Howard
- John Bailey probes deeply into fish welfare
- Billy Flowers’ success… despite fog and frost
- Tying the Big D loop rig, with Colin Davidson
PLUS much more, including Where To Fish compiled by genuine local experts.
This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets, priced just £1.99.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE CHRISTMAS DEAL!
A subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine comes at a great price and makes a brilliant Christmas gift for someone – or for YOU.
Subscribing nets you a brilliant deal on the best print fishing magazine – and ensures it is delivered every week.