HERE are just a few reasons why the new issue of Angler’s Mail is a must-buy. Be sure to get your copy of the September 3 cover-dated issue!!
BARBED OR BARBLESS? – All factors are considered by John Bailey and friends.
WIN NEW ALARM GIZMOS! – Angler’s Mail is No.1 for competitions. This week – try and win 30Plus Kodex alarm gizmos.£1,000-worth is up for grabs.
HOW TO CATCH 1,035 lb of BIG BREAM – Steve Collett explains amazing bream haul in this week’s instructional Action Replay.
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts.
ALSO THIS WEEK IN ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE…
- Monster 20 lb 12 oz bream landed – see it in the Mail
- Summer spawning – was it good year or a bad year? We find out.
- Ladies England team win gold
- Big barbel bonanza
- Dad ‘n’ lad’s holiday roach haul
- Super sexy new carp reels
- Dream barbel kit revealed
- Lewis Porter, Fox carp man, profiled
- Gary Newman’s Accession Island big fish adventure
- Colin Davidson’s bivvy buyer’s guide
- Skool of Fish examines alien species
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish explains corn baits
- Essential Knowledge – weighing
We also bring you extensive regional match fishing results including Evesham Festival and UK Championships.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription – click below – and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail