Here are the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers - tables are exclusively in the magazine plus we reveal the Canals league so far! There's some terrific match fishing content in Angler's Mail this week, including what you see in the trailer below...
* Angling Trust Riverfest Qualifier, River Severn, Bridgnorth, Salop. Sat, 58. Mike Fuller (Tidal Angling) 32-1-0, five barbel to 8 lb, pellet feeder, peg 16 above Linley Bridge; Dave Roberts (Tri-Cast/Bait-Tech) 29-10-0; Colin Jones (Larry’s Lads) 26-3-0; Dave Roberts (Fuller’s Tackle) 25-8-0; Steve Colwell (Bridgnorth AS) 19-4-0; Chris Taylor (Bromsgrove) 18-9-0. Qualifiers: Mike Fuller (Tidal Angling); Chris Parr (Sensas Thyers); Colin Jones (Larry’s Lads).
* John Cooper Memorial, Moorlands Farm, Meadow and Bank pools, Worcs. Sat, 36. Pete Hodge (Moorlands) 116-13-0, carp to 10 lb, rod and line, macaroni cheese, Bank peg 24; Dave Hill (Foster’s) 103-1-0; Mal Watson (DGL) 94-9-0; Mick Lutwytche (Foster’s) 70-0-0; Alan Esprey (Moorlands) 69-14-0.
* John Sherwood Memorial, Birmingham-Worcester Canal, Stoke Prior, Worcs. Sat, 48. Alan Round (Browning Lifestyle) 22-1-4, skimmers, poled worm, peg 17; Paul Murrin (Browning Lifestyle) 15-2-12; Dave Ward (Browning West Midlands) 14-7-3; Phil Hoare (Worcester) 13-4-0; Nigel Davies (Shakespeare) 12-3-10; Jordan Holloway (Browning West Midlands) 9-14-4.
* Steve Middleton Memorial, Birmingham-Worcester Canal, Perdiswell and Blanquettes, Worcs. Sun, 48. Alan Baldwin (Phoenix) 9-3-12, four chub plus roach, long pole and caster, Perdiswell peg 76; Pete Bailey (Frenzee) 7-9-5; Mark Roberson (Browning WM) 7-6-0; John Maloney (Phoenix) 6-14-6; Paul Wilson (Harriers AC) 6-2-8; Scott Pointon (OG) 5-13-2.
* Tunnel Barn Farm, Shrewley, Warks. Sun, 30, Extension Pool. Aidan Mansfield (Shakespeare Superteam) 160-11-0, F1s to 3 lb, small carp to 3 lb, banded pellet at 16m, peg 26; Lee Heaven (Packington) 97-11-0; Lee Richards (Packington) 96-3-0; Ben Hart (Maver Gold) 83-12-0.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to Angler’s Mail online with a special 34% off offer via this link: www.anglersmailsubs.co.uk/IAMGG
Email your match fishing photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org