Here are the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers - new Overall, Rivers, Canals and Lakes tables are exclusively in the magazine, along with terrific match fishing content in Angler's Mail this week. When you get to base of this page click the tab to the next page with this region's smaller event results.
* Angling Trust Tunnel Barn Farm WL, Shrewley, Warks. Sun, 40, New, Extension & House Pools. Chris Hill (Mosella UK) 115-1-0, carp to 6 lb and F1s, banded pellet at 14m to island, House peg 31; Neville Groves (Mosella UK) 112-2-0; Lee Werrett (Frenzee) 95-3-0; Andy Neal (Frenzee) 94-6-0; Luke Sorokin (Frenzee) 85-12-0; John Wallace (Phoenix) 79-8-0. Teams: Frenzee 14; Mosella UK 18; Phoenix 22; Haines Angling 31; TBF All Stars 35.League: Frenzee 4; Mosella UK 9; Phoenix 11; TBF All Stars 18; Haines Angling 18.
* Evesham DAA Jenny’s Cup, River Avon, Evesham, Worcs. Sun, 35. Leon Blundell (Evesham) 16-7-0, bream to 3 lb, pole feeder and groundbait feeder, peg 2; Robert ‘Demo’ Goddard (Evesham) 5-9-0; Brian Pollard (Daiwa Gordon League) 3-7-0; Trevor Chalk (Sensas WB Clarke) 3-7-0. 2015 Evesham Champs Qualifier: Leon Blundell.
* Kidderminster DAA Fur & Feather, River Severn, Bewdley, Worcs. Sat, 32. Mark Traves (Halesowen) 31-0-0, barbel, pellet feeder, peg 86; Dean Price (Worcester) 24-6-0; Chris Taylor (Bromsgrove) 13-14-0; Dave Williams (Tenbury) 10-0-0.
* Moorlands Farm, Hartlebury, Worcs. Sat, 42, Bank, Moors, Island and Middle pools. Colin Pace (CPA) 87-3-0, carp to 13 lb and skimmers, pellet, Bank peg 23; Mick Henshall (Foster’s) 71-11-0; Alan Esprey (Moorlands) 70-6-0; Mal Watson (DGL) 51-12-0; Martin Lefevre (Moorlands Gold) 47-8-0; Danny Ludgate (Mosella) 45-14-0. Sun, 34, Silver and Moors. Colin Pace (CPA) 81-7-0, 110 F1s, pellet, Silver peg 1; Paul Hadlington (Club 2000) 75-12-0; Albert Jones (Moorlands) 73-9-0; Andy Danks (Moorlands) 70-2-0; Lou Worton (Moorlands) 59-8-0.
* Packington Somers Ind. WL, Meriden, W. Mids. Sun, 65, Little Geary’s, Big Geary’s and Molands Mere. Lee Richards (Packington) 47-10-0, 30 lb of carp to 6 lb plus skimmers, pellet, Big Geary’s peg 27; Jon Newton (Smithy’s) 36-11-0; Martin Woodford (Solihull Angling Centre) 35-7-0; Duncan Clarke (Solihull Angling Centre) 33-14-0; Andy Fullylove (Packington) 32-9-0; Chris Newton (Smithy’s) 31-12-0; Jimmy Wyatt (Packington) 31-12-0. League: Jon Newton (Smithy’s) 2; Matt Brayfield (Gone Fishin’) 4; Chris Newton (Smithy’s) 5; Lee Richards (Packington) and Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) both 6.
* Warwickshire WL, Coventry Canal, Cov city centre. Sun, 40. Keith Brown (Browning Central) 15-3-8, roach to 1 lb, poled caster at 10m plus bloodworm elsewhere, marina mouth peg D1; Darren Bolton (Mosella Bait-Tech) 13-11-8; Ron Scales (Measham) 12-5-0; Dave McCall (Shakespeare Superteam) 10-14-2; Ian Sharratt (Measham) 10-9-12. Teams: Shakespeare Superteam 16; Measham 23; Middy Dams & Lock 26; Mosella Bait-Tech 27; Browning Central 28. League: Shakespeare Superteam 7; Browning Central 12; Middy Dams & Lock 12; Measham 13; Mosella Bait-Tech 16.
Beechdale AC, PI Boldings, Bridgnorth, Shrops. Sun, 12, Willow Pool. Martin Whittaker (Beechdale) 60-10-0, carp to 5 lb, waggler and maggot, peg 14.
Bilston Angling Centre Ind. WL, Shropshire Union Canal, Wheaton Aston, Staffs. Sun, 28. Martin Owen (Browning Lifestyle) 9-9-0, one 6 lb chub plus perch and roach, poled chopped worm and caster, peg 20; Ben Garbett (Wolverhampton AA VDE) 9-6-10; Barry Jones (Wolverhampton AA VDE) 8-14-0; Dave Holbrook (Brownhills) 8-7-10. League: Martin Spruce (Bilston Angling Centre) 8; Barry Jones (Wolverhampton AA VDE), Steve Cope (Four Ashes AC) and Paul Turner (Wolverhampton AA VDE) all 10.
Birchgrove Pairs, River Wye, Llanstephan. Sun, 18. Bob Wright (Cardiff) 20-7-0, three chub to 4 lb and 89 dace, float fished maggots; Dennis Ramsey (Cardiff) 13-8-0. Pair: Bob Wright and Clive Hill.
Bridgnorth AS, River Severn, Linley Bank, Bridgnorth, Shrops. Sun, 24. Bill Mitchell (Birmingham) 12-7-0, two barbel, bomb and meat, peg 141 at top of Golf Course; Phil Stacey (Bridgnorth AS) 10-12-0; Tim Banks (Bridgnorth AS) 9-9-0.
Cefn Mably Lakes, Cardiff. Wed, 18, over-50s. Bob Mitchell (Cefn Mably) 42-0-0, carp, feedered pellets, peg 2 Match; Paul Waddington (Marshfield) 28-8-0.
Furnace Mill, Bewdley, Worcs. Sun, 14, Mucky Meadow and Furnace pools. Dean Sheldon (Foster’s) 85-2-0, carp to 8 lb, maggot and pellet, Mucky Meadow peg 32.
Glamorgan, Carol’s Pond, Barry. Sun, 19. Dean Jay (Dinas Powys) 61-9-0, carp, poled pellets to reeds, peg 26; Peter White (Cardiff) 20-0-0.
Goodyear AC, Staffs-Worcs Canal, Coven, Staffs. Sun, 13. Ray Bates (Goodyear) 6-13-13, roach, skimmers plus a 1 lb crucian, poled bread punch, end peg 13 on Fox and Anchor section.
Hawkesbury Hall Farm, Bedworth, Warks. Thurs, 12. Dennis Lutwyche (Hawkesbury) 51-6-0, carp to 6 lb, skimmers, chub and tench, corn and meat, peg 22. Sat, 15. Richard E. Grant (Hawkesbury) 48-12-0, carp and bream to to 4 lb, meat, corn and pellet, bonus peg 38; John Kidd (Hawkesbury) 36-2-0. Sun, 17. John Kidd (Hawkesbury) 65-1-0, carp to 8 lb, corn and pellet, peg 5; Richard E. Grant (Hawkesbury) 58-0-0.
Kidderminster DAA, River Severn, Bewdley, Worcs. Wed, 15. Trevor Chalk (Sensas WB Clarke) 11-5-0, dace, 4 metre whip, peg 94; Steve Pierpoint (Sensas WB Clarke) 8-3-0.
King’s Pools, Shareshill, Wolverhampton, W. Mids. Wed, 21, Big Match Pool. John Cockayne (King’s) 24-1-0, F1s and carp to 1 lb, pellet long, peg 41; Carl Foster (Preston Innovations Boldings) 19-3-0; Terry Edwards (King’s) 15-9-0.
Moorlands Farm, Hartlebury, Worcs. Tues, 19, Bank and Moors pools. Bob Tandy (Moorlands) 81-0-0, F1s to 3 lb, pellet, Moors peg 12; Kevin Roderick (CPA) 52-0-0. Wed, 22, Over-50s, Meadow. Terry ‘the Heron’ Homer (Club 2000) 49-3-0, carp to 5 lb, F1s to 2 lb, pellet, peg 15; Warren Beech (Alvechurch) 46-8-0; Tony Stead (WMP Maver) 31-11-0. Thurs, 20, Silver Pool. Mal Watson (DGL) 136-8-0, F1s to 12 oz, pellet, peg 2; Colin Pace (CPA) 130-10-0; Roger Hinton (CPA) 114-0-0.
Mosella Manor Farm Leisure, Harvington, Worcs. Wed, 15, Middle Pool. Mark Russell (Banbury Gunsmiths) 62-8-0, carp and F1s, pellet, peg 19; Lee Werritt (Middy/Bait-Tech) 74-8-0. Thurs, 12, Boundary. Steve Rich (Cotswold Angling) 74-4-0, carp, F1s and skimmers, poled pellet and pellet feeder, peg 10. Sat, 19, Middle. Steve Rich (Cotswold Angling) 88-4-0, carp and F1s, pellet, peg 25; Neil McKinnon (Preston Innovations) 85-0-0. Sun, 25, Island, Middle and Boundary. Steve Ford (DGL/OG) 129-8-0, carp and F1s, pellet, Middle peg 12; Phil Hardwick (Banbury Gunsmiths) 96-0-0; Andy Stone (Arthur’s Angling Supplies) 92-12-0; Steve Partington (Arthur’s Angling Supplies) 90-4-0.
Newport Autumn Series, School Pool, Gwent. Sun, 19. John Hannam (Cwm) 20-8-0, Formula 1 hybrids, poled pellets, peg 40 by pads; Ryan Murphy (Bargoed) 20-0-0; Nick Jones (Cwmbran Angling Nobblers) 18-12-0. Overall: Nick Jones 48; Nicky Belcher (Cwmbran Angling Nobblers) 46; Chris Shepherd (Cwmbran Angling Nobblers) 44.
Nisa, Dynamite Makins, Wolvey, Warks. Wed, 22, Phase 1 Lake 2. Andy Findlay (Preston Innovations/Sonubaits) 95-14-0, carp to 17 lb 6 oz, long pole, bomb and Fin Perfect pellets, peg B10; Terry Sanderson (Angling Man) 86-14-0; Sean Greenfield (Manchester) 59-0-0; Pete Eden (Syston Casters) 57-4-0. Thurs, 23, Phase 3 Lagoon. Andy Searle (Leicester) 55-0-0, carp and silvers, corn, meat and hard pellet, peg 13; Keith Hudson (Match Catch) 53-14-0; John Adamson (Nisa) 43-6-0; Steve Haywood (Middy) 42-0-0.
Packington Somers, Meriden, W. Mids. Wed, 16, Little Geary’s Pool. Jon Newton (Smithy’s) 36-11-0, F1s to 4 lb, maggot, peg 15; Phil Canning (Solihull Angling Centre) 35-2-0. Sat, 15, Big Geary’s. John Johnson (Young’s/TBF) 31-15-0, carp and skimmers, bomb and bread, peg 36; Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling Centre) 26-11-0.
Pembroke Piscatorials, Llyn Carfan, Whitland, Pembrokeshire. Sun, 16. Mark Jones (Pembroke) 55-5-0, nine carp plus roach and rudd, poled maggots, peg on bottom lake; Johnathan Davies (Pembroke) 39-15-0.
Port Talbot Docks WL, West Glamorgan. Sun, 14. Jeff Clarke (Glamorgan Rebels) 41-10-0, bream and roach, groundbait feeder and worms, peg 12 on day ticket bank; Shaun Parsons (Cardiff Nomads) 28-12-0.
Preston Innovations Boldings Pools, Bridgnorth, Shrops. Mon, 15, Beech and Oak pools. Colin Wozek (Matrix TA) 84-0-0, carp to 7 lb, pellet at 8m close in, Beech peg 16; Dave Doughty (Woodend) 64-11-0. Wed, 17, Chestnut. Josh Humphreys (ABC Baits) 80-8-0, carp, pellet, peg 7; Clive Wynn (Tri-Cast Weston) 67-1-0. Thurs, 27, Sycamore and Chestnut. Terry Edwards (King’s) 72-2-0, carp, pellet, Sycamore peg 36; Gareth Emlyn (OAC) 68-3-0; Dave Brown (Maver Midlands) 66-13-0; Josh Humphreys (ABC Baits) 61-15-0. Sat, 19, Sycamore and Chestnut. Dave Brown (Maver Midlands) 67-14-0, carp to 6 lb and barbel, maggot at 12m and close, Sycamore peg 21; Mark Skelton (OAC) 62-4-0. Sun, 27, Chestnut and Sycamore. Dave Emlyn (OAC) 74-1-0, carp to 6 lb and skimmers to 2 lb, maggot at 14m, Chestnut peg 35; Gerry Powell (OAC) 69-8-0; Jamie Potts (OAC) 64-7-0; Graham Roberts (Preston Innovations Boldings) 61-0-0.
Preston Innovations Woodland View, Hadley, Worcs. Tues, 14, Deans Pool. Steve Wilson (Midlands Bears) 47-4-0, carp to 8 lb, pellet feeder, peg 59. Sat, 18, Ghost. Lee Cole (Bilston Angling Centre) 75-5-0, carp, pellet, peg 14; Paul Foster (Starlets Vets) 57-6-0. Sun, 20, Deans. Steve Lawrence (WMT) 66-0-0, carp, 6mm pellet over micro feed, peg 30; Phil Bishop (Peg One Angling) 65-0-0; Mark Wesley (Peg One Angling) 61-8-0.
Redhill Fishery, Monmouth. Wed, 10. Ian Sutton (Iffers) 49-8-0, carp on 16m pole and corn, peg 6 Sophie’s Pond; Howard Green(Green’s Tackle) 38-8-0. Sat, 10. Ian Sutton (Iffers) 44-6-0, carp on 16m pole and corn, peg 12 Penny’s Pond.
Rhymney, River Wye, Boughrood. Sun, 17. Brian Rees (Rhymney) 13-10-0, two chub on legered meat with grayling on float fished maggots; Ray McDonald (Rhymney) 12-12-0.
Spencer Works, Mathern Mill, Chepstow. Sat, 22. Phil Rawlings (Newport) 110-15-0, carp to 10 lb, top two with corn, peg 10 Waterfall Lake; Les Turberville (Newport) 103-6-0; Nicky Bevan (Newport) 84-10-0.
TK Grueller, Cannock Extension Canal, Pelsall, W. Mids. Sat, 16. Gaz Busby (Cashmore’s) 3-14-5, small skimmers and silvers, poled pinkie and caster, end peg 18; Josh Millard (Cashmore’s) 2-12-2.
Tunnel Barn Farm, Shrewley, Warks. Mon, 15, Canal Pool. Dave James (Mosella) 57-7-0, F1s, maggot through groundbait slop, peg 23; Craig Chamberlain (TBF) 48-10-0. Tues, 30, Over-50s, High. Ron Notley (TBF Vets) 97-11-0, F1s, pellet, top two, peg 18; Barry Duggan (Bailey’s of Warwick) 79-15-0; John Merchant (TBF Vets) 66-8-0; Wayne Sweetman (TBF) 63-8-0. Wed, 16, Club. Pete Hancox (B’ham) 75-1-0, F1s and carp to 4 lb, pellet at 7m, peg 23; Dave James (Mosella) 72-7-0. Thurs, 60, TBF Vets, Club, Jenny’s and High. John Merchant 83-15-0, F1s to 2 lb and carp to 6 lb, pellet and maggot down edge, Jenny’s 21; Steve Stokes 57-14-0; Alan Dawson 53-15-0; Barney Eade 50-4-0; Dave Cockayne 48-1-0; John Stratford 42-10-0 (all TBF Vets). Fri, 15, Bottom. Dave James (Mosella) 65-0-0, F1s to 2 lb and carp to 3 lb, maggot at 7m on deck, peg 12; Tim Kinson (TBF) 25-7-0. Sat, 24, New. Stu Palsar (Middy Banbury Gunsmiths) 82-9-0, F1s to 3 lb and carp to 6 lb, pellet at 13m, peg 23; Adam Wakelin (Preston Innovations) 80-7-0; Pete Caton (Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths) 60-13-0; Mark Taylor (Shakespeare Superteam) 60-11-0.
Weston Pools, Oswestry, Shrops. Wed, 22, Over-55s, Belvedere, Stretton and Weir Pools. Phil Weaver (Chester Tackle Locker) 78-4-0, F1s to 4 lb, maggot shallow at 7m, Belvedere peg 27; Rob Smith (Rod ‘n Reel) 74-8-0; Tony Dean (Rod ‘n Reel) 38-12-0; Steve Norman (Connah’s Quay) 33-2-0. Fri, 16, Over-55s, Weir and Canal. Steve Norman (Connah’s Quay) 43-4-0, F1s and ide to 3 lb, maggot at 9m, Weir peg 8; Tony Dean (Rod ‘n Reel) 42-12-0. Sat, 14, Rover. Mike Rough (Tri-Cast Weston/Drennan NW) 107-4-0, carp, maggot shallow, Jack’s peg 16.
White Springs, Pontarddulais, nr. Swansea. Wed, 10, New Canal. Alan Godrich (Swansea) 45-5-0, carp, poled pellets, peg 4. Sun, 16, New Canal. Andrew Ford (Swansea) 52-8-0, carp, poled pellets, peg 12; Andrew Crocker (Neath) 50-4-0.
Wolverhampton Over-60s, Staffs-Worcs Canal, Penkridge, Staffs. Wed, 27. Dave Holbrook (Brownhills) 6-1-0, a 2 b 8 oz chub, skimmers, gudgeon and roach, poled chopped worm and caster, end peg 27 on green sheds; Dave Smith (Bridgtown Social) 5-6-7; John Young (Bridgtown Social) 4-8-0; Johnny Benness (Goodyear) 4-7-0.