Here are the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers - tables are exclusively in the magazine! This week the new Rivers table is revealed. There's some terrific match fishing content in Angler's Mail this week, including what you see in the trailer below...
* Gillingham AA Carnival, Lodden Lakes, Dorset. Sun, 30. Ryan Keirnan (Gillingham AA Juniors) 23-12-0, bream on poled worm, caster and maggot, peg 36; Alfie Dyke (Gillingham AA) 22-12-0; John Candy (Todber Manor) 16-3-0; Kev Harvey (Gillingham AA) 12-9-0; Rich Fripp (Gillingham AA) 9-12-0; Ken Murchie (Gillingham AA) 9-0-0. Senior Carnival Cup Winner: Alfie Dyke. Junior Carnival cup winner: Ryan Keirnan.
* Kent WL Practice, River Rother, Blackwall upstream, Kent. Sun, 39. Doug Botley (Maver Cardinals) 13-3-0, skimmers, poled worm and maggot over groundbait; Ian Carley (Sensas SE) 10-0-0; Fred Brown (Sensas SE) 8-0-0; Richard Taylor (Sensas SE) 7-12-0; Phil Edwards (Maver Cardinals) 5-8-0; Kevin Carter (Maver Colemans Matchpack) 5-4-0.
* Oxford WL Practise, River Thames, Abingdon, Oxon. Sun, 45.Bobby Stuart (Oxford Isis) 21-9-0, perch, poled chopped worms; Martin Phipps (Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths) 17-15-0; John Taylor (Tubertini Apollo) 17-1-0; Gary Barclay (Drennan Banbury Gunsmiths) 13-7-0; Darren Wright (Sensas A4) 12-3-0.
* Roger Church Memorial, Chelmer Navigation, Heybridge, Essex. Sun, 31. Geoff Foreman (Maver Colemans Matchpack) 8-10-0, roach and rudd, bread punch, peg 19 in Heybridge Basin; Graham Dack (Maver) 8-9-0; Joe Harber (Maldon) 7-2-0; Russ Samuals (Maldon) 7-1-0; Dave Lewis (Does) 5-5-8; Bill Walker (Bill’s Tackle) 4-4-8. £448 raised for Farleigh Hospice, Chelmsford.
* Sensas Commercial House WL, Bristol Avon, Staverton to Barton Farm, Wilts. Sun, 72. Andy Britt (Maver Bathampton Elite) 19-14-0, roach to 1 lb, poled hemp and tares over groundbait and hemp, peg 5 Staverton; Mike Martin-Davies (M & N Electricals) 16-0-0; Kevin Dicks (Maver Bathampton Elite) 9-2-0; Nathaniel Johnson (Preston Innovations Thatchers B) 8-10-0; Andy Gabb (Premier Angling Thornbury) 7-11-0; Rich Whitmarsh (Sensas Wilts Angling Green) 7-10-0. Teams, Div A: Preston Innovations Thatchers A 27.5; Maver Bathampton Elite and Maver Bathampton Invincible both 24. Div B: Sensas Wilts Angling Green 26; D & W Builders 24; Premier Angling Thornbury and M & N Electrical both 22. League, Div A: Preston Innovations Thatchers A 12; Maver Bathampton Invincible 9; Preston Innovations Thatchers B 7. Div B: Sensas Wilts Angling Green 11; D & W Builders 11; M & N Electrical 7.5.
* Upper Thames WL Practise, River Thames, Lechlade to Radcot, Oxon. Sun, 47. Gary Etheridge (Garbolino Blackmore Vale) 12-13-0, roach to 6 oz, poled groundbait and stick float with casters, pegged below wires at Radcot Upstream; Alan Jones (Daiwa Gordon League) 11-15-0; Neil Richards (Daiwa Gordon League) and Dave Clapton (Devizes MG) both 11-14-0; Paul Harrop (Swindon Talismen) 9-13-0; Andy Cranston (Devizes MG) 9-4-0.
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to Angler’s Mail online with a special 34% off offer via this link: www.anglersmailsubs.co.uk/IAMGG
Email your match fishing photos to: email@example.com