Here are the Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year Qualifiers - tables are exclusively in the magazine! Tom Pickering's Matchman of the Month is also revealed in the mag. There's some terrific match fishing content in Angler's Mail this week, including what you see in the trailer below...
* Castle Ashby WL, Grendon, Northants. Sun, 64, Brickyard, Grendon and Scotland ponds. Kian Wardle (Team Guru) 48-0-0, 16 bream, chopped worm at 16m, Brickyard peg 22; Dick Rogers (The A Team) 30-10-0; Keith Garrett (Castle Ashby Youth) 29-12-0; Richard Dunkley (Castle Ashby Youth) 29-5-0; Mark Tottenham (Royal Mail) 29-5-0; Andy Johnstone OBE (Garbolino RAF/Tri-Cast Weston Team Wales) 22-0-0. Teams: Castle Ashby Youth 43; Team Guru 42 (112-13-0); Maver Milton Keynes 42 (91-11-8); Royal Mail 37 (82-12-0); Preston Black Horse 37 (77-8-0); Garbolino RAF 32.
* East Midlands WL, North Level Drain, Tydd Gote, Lincs. Sun, 60. Rob Hewison (Sensas Mark One White) 21-4-0, 26 skimmers, long poled worm and maggot, end peg at Rasen’s Bridge; Steve Welford (Browning Hot Rods) 14-10-0; Alistair Ogilvie (Maver Image) 12-0-0; Andy Ellis (Sensas Mark One Black) 11-7-8; Barry Stacey (Sensas Mark One Black) 10-5-8; Brian Gibson (Browning Hot Rods) 10-3-0. Teams: Sensas Mark One White 26; Maver Image 28; Sensas Mark One Black 32; Browning Hot Rods 34; Stanjay Gold 41; Stanjay Silver 49.
* Erewash Valley WL, Beeston Canal, Notts. Sat, 56. Darren Lewis (Shakespeare Superteam) 45-10-0, ten bream plus some perch, long poled double red maggot and caster, drawn on reeds behind Boots Factory; Alistair Chisholm (Shakespeare Superteam) 7-10-0; Will Sulley (Long Eaton Fed) 7-5-0; Tony Barker (Shakespeare Superteam) 7-1-8; Lee Morley (Matchmens Supplies) 6-15-0; Jim Clayton (Matchmens Supplies) 6-11-8. Teams: Shakespeare Superteam 15; Long Eaton Fed, Notts AA and Matchman Supplies all 29; Matrix Dynamite Trentmen 32; Mill Tackle 44.
* Norwich DAA Mead Sport and Leisure Broads Open, rivers Bure and Thurne, Norfolk. Sat, 82. Dave Reeve (Angling Direct Suffolk) 33-7-0, 18 lb of skimmers on feeder across then roach and skimmers to worm at 10m, peg 1 in front of cottages near Martham boatyard; James Parnell (P W Angling) 32-6-0; Daniel Brydon (Matrix) 31-13-0; Tony Anderson (Angling Direct Suffolk) 29-6-0; John Taylor (Sensas Mark One) 28-2-0; Rodney Finch (Deben) 26-4-0.
* Soar Teams Championship, River Soar, Sutton Bonington, Notts. Sun, 63. Nick West (Notts AA) 6 K 450 gr, a 2 Kg tench plus perch, chopped worm at 7m, peg 52; Chris Buckingham (Long Eaton Fed) 6.200; Joff Woodgett (Sensas Media) 5.640; Robert John (Leicester) 4.550; Tom Potter (Matrix Dynamite Trentmen) 4.250; Sean Ashby (Kamasan Starlets) 4.000. Teams: Long Eaton Fed 10.470; Quorn AS 9.660; Team Kobra 9.430.
FOR RESULTS OF SMALLER EAST MATCHES CLICK HERE
Don’t forget that you can subscribe to Angler’s Mail online with a special 34% off offer via this link: www.anglersmailsubs.co.uk/IAMGG
Email your match fishing photos to: email@example.com