IT’S A big week in the history of Angler’s Mail as the UK’s favourite weekly fishing mag is 50 years old!
- To celebrate, a special 100-page anniversary issue is on-sale from today, and inside you’ll find:
- All the stars and big names give their memories of the Mail over five decades
- Meet the mag’s original star columnist – he’s 85 now!
- We revisit the historic first 1964 issue along with a history of the magazine
- Dave Coster’s Go Fishing cartoon series is back!
- Monster bream to lady angler
- Big eels continue ex-RAF man’s amazing run
- Gary Newman claims the season’s best tench so far with a huge tinca
- Carp World meets Julian Cundiff in a big interview special
- UK coarse record claimed
- Win a massive haul of prizes from Shakespeare and Greys Prodigy in the first of four special birthday comps worth thousands
- Ex-Specimen Cup champ banks monumental catch of double-figure bream from day ticket complex
- New Angling Trust and Get Hooked on Fishing initiative to get kids outdoors more
- Big crucian and golden orfe pick up Korum Specimen Cup prizes
- Massive stillwater chub landed
- Avid’s Ian Russell hauling on Horton
- Angling Adventures targets big golden orfe
- Where To Fish details historic waters around the country – from record-breakers to classic venues from the mag – and general coarse hot spots for June action
- Latest Fox Carp Cup winners
- John Bailey offers his favourite Mail moments
- Product News checks out new gear from Korda and E-S-P plus a carp fishing book
- Match Mail lists latest match results, fixtures and news
GET THE DIGITAL ISSUE NOW – WITH THE FIRST-EVER ISSUE!
The commemorative issue is also available as in digital versions plus for only £1.49 plus it comes with a digital version of the first ever issue of Angler’s Mail – for iPads, click here and for Android devices click here.