THE brilliant new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is out now – in shops, and in stores for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook.
The April 16 cover-dated issue includes all this great stuff and more….
Gary Newman and Dean Macey start a two-parter over the channel – in PB style. Click below for a video trailer for this must-read feature that really gets to grips with French carping.
BRITISH RECORD FISH – Exclusive report and photo of a record-beater.
TENCH TIME! Cover star Chris Ponsford enjoys an early tench Action Replay.
BREAD DISCS – Tackle Up explains how you can catch carp on bread discs NOW!
ALSO INSIDE THIS ISSUE
- Best perch of 2013 – it’s impressive!
- Huge zander to carper
- Rod licence sales shock
- Cracking pike brace
- “No Eastern Europeans” controversy
- Chris Yates’ book, bait and Drennan’s latest
- Guy Elson – Rod & Rucksack TV star
- Colin Davidson – build yourself a snowman to catch more carp!
THE BEST INSTRUCTION – DON’T MISS IT!
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish – sense of smell
- Essential Knowledge – water knot
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts.
BE SURE TO GET THIS WEEK’S ISSUE OF ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE – IT’S OUT NOW!
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV