Our magazine is No.1 for venue coverage and where to fish tips all over England and Wales.
This week’s AM magazine, on-sale now (February 21 cover-date), includes a special look at these waters and more:
- Frimley Pit 3 (Surrey) monster carp!
- Blithfield (Staffordshire) pike latest.
- River Ribble (Lancashire) freezing chub action.
- Addlestone Arm, River Bourne (Surrey) dace and roach tips in On Tour.
- Tidal Trent (Nottinghamshire) brilliant river rod test.
- Brasenose One (Oxfordshire) live winter carp masterclass with Action Replay.
And in our awesome 10-page Where To Fish section…
- NORTH: River Swale (Yorkshire), River Goyt (Cheshire), River Colne & Calder (West Yorkshire), River Wyre (Lancashire) and River Dearne (South Yorkshire).
- WALES: River Rhymney, River Wye and Cefn Mably Lakes.
- MIDLANDS & EAST ANGLIA: Curborough Fisheries (Staffordshire), Preston Innovations Woodlands View (Worcestershire), Rookery Waters (Cambridgeshire), Packington Somers (Warwickshire), River Blythe (Warwickshire), Bridge Inn Fisheries (Norfolk), Old Nene (Cambridgeshire) and River Welland (Lincolnshire).
- SOUTH & SOUTH WEST: Milemead Fishery (Devon), Dorset Stour (Dorset), River Parrett (Somerset), Bristol Avon, Mawgan Porth (Cornwall), Stoneham Top Lake (Hampshire) and Witherington Farm (Somerset).
- LONDON & SOUTH EAST: Bury Hill Fisheries (Surrey), Passies Pond (West Sussex), River Thames (Oxfordshire), Watmore Farm Fisheries (Hampshire), River Colne (Essex), River Blackwater (Essex) and River Medway & Tiese (Kent).