A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person with a passion for fishing to join FishingTV's production office based in London.
Fishing TV are looking for a Multi-Media and Communications Assistant, whose key responsibilities will be:
- Designing and managing digital content of the company website, including social media channels.
- To assist the smooth running of the sales department by providing administrative and sales & marketing support to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Writing press releases and assist in the delivery of PR strategies
- Creating and producing advertisements for national press along with other promotional designs for flyers and brochures.
- High degree of computer literacy with an amplitude for learning new technology and software.
- The ability to react quickly and constructively in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with creative computer and design software such as Photoshop.
Fishing TV request for email applications including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO the Tuesday blog. Tuesdays mean Steve Collett, focussing mainly on match fishing but also delving into his styles…
“MY DREAM IS TO WORK IN FISHING ONE DAY …