A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic person with a passion for fishing to join FishingTV's production office based in London.
Fishing TV are looking for a Multi-Media and Communications Assistant, whose key responsibilities will be:
- Designing and managing digital content of the company website, including social media channels.
- To assist the smooth running of the sales department by providing administrative and sales & marketing support to the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Writing press releases and assist in the delivery of PR strategies
- Creating and producing advertisements for national press along with other promotional designs for flyers and brochures.
- High degree of computer literacy with an amplitude for learning new technology and software.
- The ability to react quickly and constructively in order to troubleshoot problems.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with creative computer and design software such as Photoshop.
Fishing TV request for email applications including your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WELCOME TO the Tuesday blog. Tuesdays mean Steve Collett, focussing mainly on match fishing but also delving into his styles…
“I love fishing. My dream is to work in fishing – please can you tell me how I do…