THIS week’s brilliant Angler’s Mail magazine, priced just £1.80 includes the WHERE TO FISH REGIONAL AWARDS 2011!
The Mail’s unrivalled Where To Fish This Weekend team know their venues and have chosen their top regional hotspots, also looking at clubs and tackle shops that impressed them during 2011. Find out what has won near you!
Also inside this week’s exciting magazine…
WHY FISH GO CRAZY FOR SALT – KEVIN NASH EXCLUSIVE
We were sworn to secrecy on his findings but now, an interview with Colin Davidson, Kevin Nash explains all. And all anglers (not just carp) should read it!
SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH PIKE LEGEND MICK BROWN
The popular fens-based Brummie veteran talks to Inside Line.
- One Show “Christmas carp dinner” – full reactions
- Record pike venue exclusive
- Environment Agency needs YOU!
- Night Fishing – the album!
- Giant roach in ravaged river
- John Bailey – our guru discusses weather or not you’ll catch
- Ade Kiddell – barbel Replay using latest block-end feeders
- Steve Rowley – a fascinating look at pike prebaiting. It really works!
- Gary Newman –weedy challenge. Is he up to?
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives – when it’s frozen solid…
- Easy Learning – specialist reels
- Budget carp rod with high end spec – it’s only £30!
- Great books – see what’s been released recently
All this and more is in Angler’s Mail magazine (cover-dated December 13, 2011)