THE catch that has rocked the specimen world is the stunning upfront showpiece in a superb new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine.
Be sure to get your latest copy of our authoritative mag – it’s a belter! And it’s out now.
Angler’s Mail (cover-dated April 17) is a big value £1.80 and loaded with all this great stuff…
RECORD BREAM EXCLUSIVE – it’s waaay over the record! And the captor tells his story and shows his impressive pictures to the Mail.
50 BEST CLUBS TO JOIN NOW – join and fish the best waters by following our experts’ pointers, starting in p.51.
CRABTREE TV STARS REVEALED – we reveal who will be angling’s newest young TV stars, “being Peter”.
WIN 10/10 NEW RODS! – superb top rated Middy 4G rods are up for grabs. 15 of them!
WHY ANGLING IS “EASY” – yes, you might not believe it, but it’s what some experts reckon.
UNMISSABLE EVENTS – we’re No.1 for major events, and this week we highlight some exciting dates.
GIANT NEW SHOP’S “TRY BEFORE YOU BUY” – fishing tackle buying may never be the same if this catches on…
THE BEST INSTRUCTION
- Tackle Up Special – bagging bream on the pole
- Carp World – Colin Davidson’s wacky carp baits and advice on making safer rigs
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A with Prodigy prizes
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish – winds of change explained
- Essential Knowledge – back to basics for carp
- Stuart Clough – the Mail’s respected fish doctor opens up to Inside Line
- John Bailey – catching for the cameras, including cutting comments
- Gary Newman – late season pike
PLUS WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – best angling clubs special, plus latest hotspots, compiled by our local experts.
Find us in good newsagents and supermarkets, or take out a bargain subscription to get the mag delivered to you every week (click here to subscribe now).
WATCH VIDEO TRIALS BY MR CRABTREE KIDS PROFILED IN OUR MAG >> CLICK HERE