The new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine (priced just £1.80) is out now.
This fabulous issue, cover-dated May 31, includes all this, and more…
BUILD YOUR OWN WORMERY!
You’ll never be short of great bait, and you’ll learn loads, in our All The Answers worms guide.
DRENNAN RE-INVENT THE METHOD FEEDER
Check out clever tweaks on new in-line models already being the first choice of the likes of Will Raison and Alan Scotthorne.
PELLETS THAT CATCH “WHEN NOTHING ELSE WILL”
Marukyu release innovative new product after 19 years’ effort – read all about it!
WIN FISH FRENZY BAIT!
Grab almost £350 of brilliant Fish Frenzy bait, from Nash. Three winners will get lucky!
- Tackle theft gang tours waters
- Top angling official guilty of fraud
- Non-stop 1,357 lb UK catfish haul
- Hush-hush specialists speak up
- Carp match scene is buzzing!
- Mick Dinnigan – northern specialist
- John Bailey – get fit, catch more!
- Gary Newman – barbel and cats galore
- Colin Davidson – our carp ace on going nuts and getting zig-gy
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
- Easy Learning – fake baits basics
- Secret Lives – high proteins
TACKLE & BAIT
- Great new leads from Guru
- Diem clothing, Wychwood Sack and JRC Rig Wallet net perfect scores
- Two great reels from Shakespeare
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts, incuding the Rushmers on tour.
PLUS! TURNING A TIN OF MEAT INTO A TON CARP
Mike Robinson, the MAP brand manager, shows how. WATCH HIS PREVIEW VIDEO BY CLICKING HERE!
Be sure to get this week’s superb issue, priced just £1.80.