READ all our exclusives – learn what’s happening and learn a stack of great ideas to catch more fish by reading this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
Priced just £1.80 and out now, here are some highlights of our latest brilliant magazine…
LEARN LOADS ABOUT POP-UPS - Colin Davidson explores those off-bottom fish-catchers.
IGNORED IDEAS WORK WONDERS! - John Bailey explains the Wonder Pot and other overlooked tricks.
BASICS GUIDE - Our No.1 coarse Q&A explains essential kit
HOW TINY FISH COST VENUE £35K IN COURT - A major fisheries operation over alien species has been settled in court.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Big fish = sex?
- RSPB slammed over cormorants
- Personal best carp and wife brace!
- Pike season starts with special event
- Trade show specials
- Alfie Russell – Specimen Cup holder
- Specimen bream with Sam Meeuwissen and Alan Stagg
- Gary Newman – big river barbel
- Colin Davidson – performing pop-ups
- Russ Evans – interview with angling pro and matchman
- Secret Lives – can carp learn?
- Essential Knowledge – pellet pump
WHERE TO FISH - Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our team of local venues experts
EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK COMPETITION >>> be sure to join our Facebook fanclub now to stand a chance of winning a new MAP TKS pole. The comp will be live Thursday to Tuesday so join now, BY CLICKING HERE.
You could win these new MAP TKS poles (see video above for a look at them) – see our Facebook later this week to enter the competition.