IF YOU want to know what’s been happening over the past week in the wonderful world of angling – be sure to read Angler’s Mail magazine.
This week’s magazine is a belter, and it’s a big value £1.85 in print format via stockists, and also available for tablets (iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire in respective stores).
You can subscribe now to the print magazine and get it to you door and save 50% for a limited period – click subscribe link at the bottom of this page.
Highlights this week include:
- Ian Welch reveals top tips to catch tricky fish.
- Tragedy is chilling warning to anglers
- Huge perch go back unweighed
- Top UK catfish is first-ever
- John Bailey reveals his latest thoughts on tench tactics
- Catching With Collett targets big pit carp
- Young England and Daiwa Dorking ace Bradley Gibbons shows how to bag up with silver fish
- Colin Davidson, the Mail’s popular carp guru, explains PVA and brollies
- Where To Fish This Weekend spotlights great bagging venues and general coarse hotspots
- Skool of Fish investigates lamprey
- Top tips in All The Answers – the UK’s best coarse Q&A
- The essential loop you need to tie
- New Dynamite groundbaits, new Shimano reels and new carpy box
- Tackle Special on carp tackle for commercial waters
- Preston Innovations Matchman Of The Year Andy Bennett “near death” exclusive and regional match results.