ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE is out now, and full of stuff you will want to see and read. Here are some highlights of the October 8, issue…
MODERN FISHERIES – Learn about running a carp fishery. And get to grips with commercial pools too.
WHERE TO FISH – Britain’s top venues guide, by experts. Regional reports and Tactical Briefings, plus Ireland with Tony Keeling.
UKIP TARGET ANGLERS – Their leader is an angler. Read his views.
DRUGS GANG USE FISHING TRIPS AS COVER – find out about a major court case.
Also inside this must-read issue…
- How Jan Porter got some of his stolen gear back
- Wanted 50-pounder slips up to biscuit
- World Carp Champs fiasco
- Drugs gang used fishing trips as cover
- Trade Show Specials – Daiwa, Shimano, Dynamite
- Ade Kiddell – 5 country barbel mission
- John Bailey – baits logbook results
- Gary Newman with Mike Davidson – river pike hunt with a zed surprise
- Colin Davidson – running a carp fishery
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Secret Lives of Coarse Fish – sturgeon
- Essential Knowledge – fake baits
- Preston Innovations Matchman of Month
- World Clubs Classic coverage
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by print and iPad subscription by clicking below and digitally via stores for iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail