NATIONAL BAIT MONTH is starting and Angler’s Mail is the place to be a part of it with a series of extras, stating with a free gift and extra bait contents this week.
Here are some highlights of the new issue (cover dated April 30)…
FREE EXTENDER BAIT STOPS
Get your free bait stops taped to the front cover. They get National Bait Month off to a great start! Click below for a helpful video on how to use them.
WORLD RECORD CARP – 100 lb 8 oz!
THE stunning fish on our cover (below) has been a major talking point online. It’s the first 100 lb carp by a British angler, and the best-ever common carp. Read our magazine’s lowdown on this historic catch.
110 great venues for May Bank Holiday
The Mail’s Where to Fish is MUCH BIGGER for the Bank Holiday. Your No.1 guide by local experts is loaded with more great venue ideas.
John Bailey on John Wilson
Very special feature as legend JW gets set to leave UK for a new life in the sun.
WIN bait worth £1,500
Great bait prizes from Chapmans Angling, who celebrate this weekend’s bargains bonanza in their stores and online.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK
- How angling is faring this spring
- Mail man rocks British record
- Pallatrax Specimen Cup winner’s diary
- Paul Thompson of the Tenchfishers
- The wonder of krill – in action!
- Gary Newman targets day ticket perch
- Colin Davidson spices up your spring
- All The Answers – No.1 Q&A with prizes by Hardy Greys
- Secret Lives looks at tench bubbles
- Essential Knowledge reveals corn tricks
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV