OUT NOW – it’s a must read, so be sure to get the new Angler’s Mail magazine, cover-dated June 25. Here are some highlights..
TACKLE OF THE FUTURE! Unlike most other titles, Angler’s Mail sends staff men to giant trade show EFTTEX. See what they saw in this week’s issue.
DISEASE STRIKES! Our award-winning All The Answers section looks at fish health. Warning: this feature contains shocking images.
CATCH CARP ON FLOATERS! Colin Davidson, Angler’s Mail’s widely respected carp guru, is in a live session. He gives some top tips.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- How the rivers started
- What a week for tench!
- Record judges speed up process
- Crabtree TV plans hit snags
- Flood worry for Euro Champs
- New show is a hands-on success
- Steve Ricketts – Pallatrax champ’s diary
- Gordon Howes – big fish veteran interviewed for our Inside Line series
- John Bailey – tench action and tips as finally the green ‘uns fully wake up
- Gary Newman – first river session of the season as Gaz and pals tackle the Wye
- Colin Davidson – live floater session
- Skool of Fish – get to grips with barbel
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A takes a close look at fish diseases
- Essential Knowledge – best ways to prevent pests from taking your baits
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Your No.1 weekend guide…compiled by our local experts
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV