ANGLER'S MAIL brings you our latest Job of the Week, this one with Korda, the top carp fishing company. They're looking for videographers/editors.
The ever growing production team at carp fishing giants Korda is looking for more talent to join them. If you’re a 9-5 type of person this role definitely isn’t for you, they stress.
Korda ask: do you have the following?
- Film/Media educational background? We ask for this because those with it bring a greater mix of ideas and knowledge.
- Extensive editing experience using either Premier Pro, Final Cut or Avid. This role is really needing a slick forward thinking video editor.
- Videography experience using a range of different cameras, from Broadcast to DSLR.
- Willing to travel the world, often away from home for weeks on end?
- Innovative & fresh production ideas.
- Solid fishing background with knowledge of carp & coarse genres.
If you have these credentials and more Korda/Guru wants to hear from you. The package is extremely competitive but dependent on experience.
Email your covering letter & CV to email@example.com with subject titled: VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR ROLE.
GOT a job vacancy in the angling trade that you’d like us to help promote? Email details to: firstname.lastname@example.org