THE latest Job of the Week here on the Angler's Mail website is for a CAD designer at top carp tackle company Korda. Read on - it could be for you or someone you know!
Essex-based Korda promoted the job like this: “Are you an angler with a strong passion for design? Are you skilled at using the Autodesk AutoCAD package? Would you like to work for one of the industry’s leading manufacturers?
“If it’s a YES then we may have a place for you, working alongside a strong team of highly motivated and experienced anglers and product designers.”
Key requirements for the CAD designer role
- Basic manufacturing and material knowledge, particularly within the injection-moulding field.
- Competency in the use of Autodesk CAD software, to develop detailed three-dimensional assemblies as well as producing clear and concise manufacturing drawings, necessary to materialise projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative ensuring project progression, as well as within part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Organised, proactive and enthusiastic with a desire to further own knowledge and skills. - Graduate or someone with experience in the sector.
- Angling experience though not essential would be preferred.
- Salary dependent on experience.
If you’re interested in this job, apply in writing to Damian Clarke, Operations Director, with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by March 1, 2016. Successful candidates will be contacted in due course.
GOT a job vacancy in the angling trade that you’d like us to help promote? Email details to: firstname.lastname@example.org