IMMERSE yourself in the wonderful world of angling – and get top fishing tips and advice – with this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine.
The October 22, 2013 issue is available in print and digital formats. It includes the following must-reads – and more:
- UNCAUGHT BRITISH GIANTS
- TELL US WHY YOU LIKE FISHING – AND WIN!
- JEREMY WADE IS OUT TO GET YOU!
- BRILLIANT FLOAT TO MAKE YOURSELF
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- How maggots dominated UK title
- Heroes rewarded as UKIP boss makes gaffe
- Anglers in awe of huge oarfish!
- Record pike venue on eBay
- Fox Carp Cup monthly judging
- Tackle & Guns Show 2013 – stand-out innovations for 2014
- Steve Ricketts, Pallatrax Specimen Cup champ’s diary
- John Bailey reveals river hotspots to try now
- Gary Newman finds Ebro magic at last
- Skool of Fish explains viruses
- All The Answers provides expert advice
- Essential Knowledge talks bait boosters
- Secret Lives delves into salty and fresh fish
+ THE UNMISSABLE WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND SECTION
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by print and iPad subscription by clicking below and digitally via stores for iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail