OUR brilliant new magazine is in shops now and it’s loaded with great stuff to help you catch fish and get more our of the sport.
The latest issue of Angler’s Mail (cover-dated February 14), includes all this – AND MORE!
EXCLUSIVE £30k+ CATCH COMP – read all about the changes in our flagship competition, the Specimen Cup.
DNA TEST RESULTS – it’s been a long time coming, but a crucial set of tests have delivered a verdict. Exclusive report inside your No.1 mag.
- Top tackle firm plans expansion
- DNA test quashes record claim
- Huge pike for disabled angler
- Scotthorne’s new move explained
- Olympics drives waterway clean-up
- John Bailey – the truth about celebrity anglers
- Dean Brook – river pike Replay
- Mark Barrett – looking lively with our pike ace
- Gary Newman – going for grayling
- Colin Davidson – scaley beauties and marvellous maggots
- Korum launch new reel and website – visit our Facebook for a related competition!
- 30PLUS kit revealed, including super light chair and alarms
- Old lure returns
- Gear to target winter chub
- All The Answers – No.1 coarse Q&A
- Essential Knowledge – Andy Browne’s hook pointers
- Secret Lives – spawning strategies
WHERE TO FISH
Your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts.