THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine is another cracker, and well worth your £1.80. Be sure to get your copy.
Here are some highlights of the new issue out now (in all shops from Tuesday, April 10)…
FREE LICENCE! We bring you a bonus 1-day Environment Agency voucher to save £3.75 on the cost of a licence. Go on – take a friend fishing!
WIN! Great Shimano gear and Dynamite baits – plus a grand day out with angling legend Mick Brown!
EXCITING SPRING LAKE ACTION! – John Bailey tells you how to enjoy it on stillwaters.
TACKLE PULLOUT – in the centre of this magazine you will find a supplement from Mullarkeys. Pull it out – check it out!
BEST EVER ANGLERS’ CAMERA – We reveal the digital camera that’s compact, and ultra smart… anglers will love it!
ROBSON GREEN: WHO IS HE REALLY? – find out in our exclusive interview.
NEWS EXCLUSIVES – latest giant fish and so much more!
- Perch haul defies the “laws of perch fishing”!
- Angler’s Mail’s home plays part in new cinema fishing film
- Monster redfins for shrewd carper
- Angler’s Mail poll backs clubs
- Biggest fish on a lure?
- Hopes raised for CEMEX Angling sell-off venues
THE BEST ADVICE – we help you learn loads each week
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A with Greys Prodigy prizes
- Secret Lives – Dr Stuart Clough’s insight on crayfish
- Essential Knowledge – Andy Browne helps you choose carp line
- Carp World – tracking canal carp and dumbell revelations
- Action Replay – making the most of expander pellets
WHERE TO FISH – your No.1 weekend guide is compiled by our local experts
TACKLE SCOOPS – this week including impressive solar powered lamps, hooks and exclusive on the new Middy 4G rods.
LOTS MORE! Tales From The Riverbank, your views, our views and other essential reads.
Make sure you get our latest issue and join us every week. See you at the news-stand!