This week’s Angler’s Mail magazine comes with a FREE TIPS BOOKLET. The amazing value magazine is a must read!
Pull the bait tips booklet out from the centre of this issue – great advice from Enterprise Tackle. It’s your latest freebie as we hit week 3 of National Bait Month in Angler’s Mail magazine and online too.
There’s load of great stuff inside the Angler’s Mail issue cover-dated May 14. Including…
HOTTEST CARP GEAR
What’s Selling Well turns the focus on the kit that keen carp anglers are buying – get the full SP.
BAIT MYTHS EXPOSED
My Say sees Steve Collett examine truths and untruths of bait. Do you fall for the myths?
LAKES HIT TOP FORM
At last, after many lean weeks and months, the fish have really been feeding, as Angler’s Mail reports.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S ANGLER’S MAIL MAGAZINE
- Al-Qaeda attack fishery
- Tackle team tame UK’s biggest fish of 2013
- Mail contributor’s big bronze bream
- Barbel Society’s first book and free DVD
- Special look at in-demand carp products
- David Stockdale – Hull, Fulham and England goalkeeper and mad keen angler
- John Bailey has a close look lovely hemp!
- Gary Newman tackles a very different commercial venue with giant fish
- Top matchman Rob Wootton targets bream on modern bait
- Colin Davidson on the new craze for short carp rods
- Why angling’s not cruel
- Essential Knowledge looks closely at paste
- WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
- ALL THE ANSWERS – THE NO.1 COARSE Q&A
- NEW! SKOOL OF FISH
- TALES FROM THE RIVERBANK
- PRODUCT NEWS
- SECRET LIVES OF COARSE FISH