THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine is red hot value with free gifts and lots more. Do not miss it!
FREE LINE ON EVERY ISSUE – Angler’s Mail print mag this week comes with free line – 4 lb or 8 lb.
PULLOUT TIPS GUIDE – In the centre on this issue you will find a Big Fish Tips Special by leading brand 30Plus.
20 SUPER SUMMER TIPS – John Bailey reveals what has worked for him and others during hot weather.
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – The Mail’s team of regional experts reveal the latest hotspots.
ALSO INSIDE THIS WEEK’S BIG VALUE ANGLER’S MAIL
- Hot weather effects
- ACE Carp Cup champ revealed
- The tench to watch!
- River record barbel
- Is youth angling down 44%?
New sticky feeders from Preston
- Latest carp pole kit
- Gary Newman’s tench hunt at caravan park
- Hot to tempt daytime summer barbel
- Skool of Fish – the power of pellets
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- New hooks mini-series
- Extensive match results including Preston Innovations Matchman of the Year
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by subscription (click below) and digitally on iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV