GEAR up for Easter with the new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine, out now, and priced just £1.80. Here are some highlights…
FREE LICENCE – use your free one-day rod licence voucher, worth £3.75, to take a friend or family member fishing.
FREE PULLOUT – the centre of our latest magazine has a superb pullout created by the guys at the go-ahead Greys Prodigy tackle brand. You’ll learn loads!
WE’RE No.1 FOR TOP NEWS
- Day ticket lake produces shock 94-pounder
- Barbel survive in otter hotspot
- Beaver madness!
- Robson Green is back, promising great things
- Huge hauls for England carp aces
WE LEAD THE WAY FOR PRODUCTS
- £39k product giveaway revealed
- Anglers’ ideal smartphone
- The fishing book for “dummies”
- New carp baits special
- John Bailey – it’s not too early, it’s time for tench!
- Colin Davidson – day ticket session
- Gary Newman – wild in Guyana
- Barry Mason – Bungee Bomb revealed by match-winner
- All The Answers – the No.1 Q&A
- Secret Lives – hybrid carp
- Essential Knowledge – perch
WHERE TO FISH – your No.1 weekend guide… compiled by our local experts.
Be sure to get our latest Angler’s Mail issue, cover-dated April 3 – and get the magazine every Tuesday, priced just £1.80