FREE GLOVES come with the stunning two-week issue of Angler’s Mail – on sale now.
Here are a few special highlights of the unmissable annual fishing feast:
- New Year New Gear – exclusive 2013 previews
- Images of the Year – we select the most memorable moments, many of them totally exclusive to Angler’s Mail.
- Double record-breaker’s Tales – hilarity from Neill Stephen, chub and perch record-breaker.
- Best bait flavours – and why they work!
- 2012 top coarse tips by John Bailey
- TV Angling special
- Carp lessons learned by Colin Davidson
- Football legend David Seaman, our cover star, joins Gary Newman
- Switching from match fishing to carp fishing
- Kamasan Matchman of the Year special
- Where to Fish This Christmas
- Lots, lots more!
WIN! A superb holiday for four – a wonderful prize from Anglers World Holidays.
Don’t miss this big Angler’s Mail magazine which covers December 18 and 25 issues, to tide you through to the end of 2012. It’s a big value £2.75.
Angler’s Mail now has a weekly digital issue for iPad and Kindle Fire.
And if you subscribe to the iPad version you get the print version in the bundle too – at a bargain price!
Or buy the print version subscription from just £15.99 and get the iPad version at no extra cost. result!
A great Christmas gift for any angler, and for you!