Be sure to pick up the fat new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine. It’s only £1.80 and in the shops now!
Here are just a few highlights of the latest (August 30 cover-dated) issue…
BREAK YOUR CARP PB! We help you to catch bigger fish.
5 lb RECORD CRUCIAN! Angler’s Mail exclusively reports and shows you a monster.
WIN! Luxury Nash gear worth £1,500 up for grabs.
ENGLAND TEAMS GO FOR GOLD
Dick Clegg OBE casts his beady eyes over chances at the World Angling Games, and the carp team manager Mitch Smith explains how his boys are shaping up. Meanwhile, see what the feeder team’s sponsors have just released!
CATCH A HUGE BAG ON THE SEED
Dave Coster, our top tactical brain (pictured right), shows you some super seedy secrets to haul with roach.
WE’RE NO.1 FOR BEST NEW TACKLE
- ESP launch their best-ever carp line
- Preston paste pots score perfect ten
- Tough pole floats tested – special report
- Andy Power – £50k winner at the Maver Match This final
- John Bailey – river trotting with the maestro
- Colin Davidson – live session
THE BEST INSTRUCTION
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A
- Easy Learning – commercial lakes
- Secret Lives – bubbling up
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND! Your No.1 guide… this week with extra focus on carp.
GREAT NEW VIDEOS TO WATCH NOW!
See the “monster green machine” coming to UK fisheries by clicking HERE
Watch Carl and Alex’s latest holiday sessions by clicking HERE