THE brilliant new issue of Angler’s Mail magazine is onsale from Tuesday, June 28. It’s huge value for just £1.80.
Here is a quick look at some highlights…
ALL-NEW AWARD WINNERS!
All the best new kit from the European Fishing Tackle Trades Exhibition EFTTEX. Our exclusive reports show you the tomorrow’s world of angling!
CARP ON NEW PVA BAG FEEDA
See what this hybrid innovation is all about in a special Action Replay with its highly-respected inventor.
CARP SUPER GROUP
Britain’s biggest tackle company has been created, and they’re banking on one brand to be carp fishing’s No.1.
TENCH MADE EASY!
Many coarse anglers’ favourite species is the focus of Easy Learning.
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
The No.1 region-by-region weekly reports, compiled by trusted experts, with in-depth Tactical Briefings – and more!
THE BIG NEWS
- Big doubts over “record roach”
- 13 lb 8 oz tench from lake with bigger
- Fourth best ever zander
- Bread ban man is on a roll!
- Huge rudd for YouTube teenager
- Gary Newman – cats to order
- John Bailey – sussing out new waters
- Nick Larkin – new feeder Replay
- Colin Davidson – rig to catch more!
Be sure to get YOUR copy on the new issue – in shops from Tuesday, June 28.