ANGLER’S MAIL this week confirms a new sponsorship and great new prizes in our new-look Specimen Cup competition.
The upgraded sponsorship from go-ahead bait and terminal tackle firm Pallatrax means an improved prize package for winners who report their catches to Angler’s Mail magazine.
There will also be a donation for each weekly winner made by Angler’s Mail and by Pallatrax to the charity Help For Heroes.
The total value of prizes to be won by Mail readers will top the £30, 000 mark per year .
Full details in our latest issue (cover-dated February 14, 2012). Remember, it makes sense to report your catches EXCLUSIVELY to Angler’s Mail – don’t bother with other magazines and other websites!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN IN THE PALLATRAX SPECIMEN CUP…
• A cheque for £50.
• Product worth £50.
• Exclusive Pallatrax Specimen Cup badge.
• Exclusive Pallatrax Specimen Cup hat.
• Pallatrax Specimen Cup Privilege Card. This card entitles the holder to receive 20% off all of the Pallatrax ranges for one year from date of issue.
• £250 of great Pallatrax products, new specially printed souvenir hoodie by Backyard Embroidery, plus Pallatrax Specimen Cup Privilege Card (20% off all of the Pallatrax ranges for one year from date of issue).
• £100 of products for the Merit winner.
• The top three each month and the Merit winner also get a special commemorative framed certificate.
AT THE END OF THE YEAR
• Annual champ gets £3,000 and our famous old silver cup. Plus new souvenir jacket and hat by Backyard Embroidery, and Pallatrax Specimen Cup Privilege Card.
• Four annual runners-up each scoop cheques for £250.
• Merit champ gets £500 of product, new souvenir hoodie and hat, plus day with Pallatrax expert and Pallatrax Specimen Cup Privilege Card.
Want to see Alfie Russell in action on the bank? Click this exclusive clip…