YOU will be well set for the start of the traditional coarse fishing season by getting a copy of the latest Angler’s Mail magazine.
Here are a few recommended highlights of the June 11 cover-dated issue…
THE EXPERTS’ NEW SEASON TIPS!
The cast of All The Answers, the Mail’s brilliant weekly Q&A for all coarse anglers, brings you a bumper new season tips feature this week.
FREE ROD LICENCE
1-day voucher for the new season is inside the issue – get set for June 16 and take a friend of family member fishing!
FREE TACKLE GUIDE
This bagged issue of the printed version of the Mail also includes the latest Chapmans tackle guide, with great bargains on top gear.
ALSO THIS WEEK IN ANGLER’S MAIL
- Are anglers really ready to run to the rivers?
- Huge common carp out at nearly 100 lb
- Carp star nets 100 lb-plus UK cat on tiny bait
- Year’s biggest pike!
- Polluters pay massive fine
- Jumbo tench turn fortunes around
- Korda unveil latest carp releases
- Impressive latest kit and Fox luggage report
- Leon Bartropp talks to inside Line about his journey from match fishing to big carp
- John Bailey …. he’s excited, very excited!
- Marukyu’s new JPz Tough used for first time
- Gary Newman, Dean Macey and friends go on a giant bream hunt
- Colin Davidson talks baiting spoon bonuses, pellet pearlers and top monos
- Skool of Fish is on the bream
- Waggler fishing advice
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND – YOUR No.1 weekend guide…compiled by local experts
Be sure to get this week’s issue. In shops now in print form – and also in digital format for iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook!
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail
Watch Angler’s Mail TV >> AMTV