THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine has a special guide explaining where and how to target predatory species – pike, perch, zander, catfish and eels.
And until big storms struck the UK, it was a superb week for reports of big fish, and you’ll see them inside this week’s issue…
HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LATEST ANGLER’S MAIL – IN SHOPS & DIGITALLY TOO!
- Full stories and great pictures of season’s best carp, chub, barbel and zander!
- The Beckhams and John Terry fishing latest
- Second Carp Crusader tragically drowned
- Tackle & Guns Show innovations for 2014
- John Bailey will get your fishing mojo back!
- Gary Newman’s triple chance pays off
- Colin Davidson – the best weekly carp columnist on tackle and baits Skool of Fish explains fins
- Action Replay catches sturgeon to order
- Essential Knowledge explains the helicopter rig
- Secret Lives checks out carp teeth with The Doc
- MatchMail – the full regional results service
WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Britain’s top venues guide, compiled by regional experts who know their patch. Includes a special canal fishing session with Steve Collett.
ANGLER’S MAIL print magazine costs £1.85 in all good newsagents and supermarkets in the UK. It’s also available by print and iPad subscription by clicking below and digitally via stores for iPad, Nook and Kindle Fire.
Like us on Facebook >> AnglersMailMagazine
Follow us on Twitter >> @AnglersMail