BE SURE to get this week’s Angler’s Mail magazine. It’s a stunner, and only £1.80!
PERCH RECORD – special report on a monster plus timely advice from John Bailey to help you catch a big ‘un near where you live.
RECORD CARP – a monster grass carp nudging 50 lb is yours to admire this week.
2012’S TACKLE – what’s coming from Nash, Peg One, Fish Frenzy, Preston Innovations, Korum and Snapper.
WIN £1,500 OF DYNAMITE BAITS PRODUCTS!
IAN WELCH INTERVIEW – special Inside Line with Mail contributor and a website editor.
WHERE TO CATCH PIKE – it might not have felt like pike season, but it’s October and your No.1 mag has great predator advice.
Also inside the new Angler’s Mail issue, out now…
- Korum launch exciting club with message: I Love Fishing!
- Best ever brace of eels
- Lady angler’s World record catch
- Bream feed during Indian summer
- John Bailey – specimen perch tips from our star, a pal of the record holder!
- Stu Dexter – zander on lures as trout ressies open to coarse rods
- Gary Newman – afloat for bass
- Colin Davidson – swim searching, and silence… please!
- All The Answers – the No.1 coarse Q&A, with prizes from Hardy Greys
- Secret Lives looks at dirty rats
- Easy Learning’s new two-part special on Method feeders
THE BEST WHERE TO FISH GUIDE – your No.1 weekend section has a special focus on predators
Be sure to get this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail magazine (issue with onsale date October 4). It’s the brightest and the best value mag on the market.