HAVE you ever seen a more stunning fish on the cover of any fishing magazine? Check out this amazing fish on the cover of Angler’s Mail – and get your copy!
This week’s Angler’s Mail magazine issue is in shops NOW, priced £1.90 (print issue).
It’s a must-read… after you get over the shock of that amazing catch by a British carp ace.
PLUS there is a free 64-page predator fishing tackle guide from top shop Glasgow Angling Centre.
What a combination! Get your copy on Angler’s Mail in print or digital format this week – demand is sure to be big.
Here are some other highlights of the October 7, 2014 issue:
- Two catfish World records broken in quick succession
- Incredible week for match weights as records tumble
- England finish fourth in World Carp Champs
- Preston Innovations sold to US giant
- Carper lands shore record conger
- Specimen legend notches up double-figure barbel from 25 different rivers
- Welsh Carp Masters champ bags £3k
- Massive barbel on feed around the country
- Veteran angling journalist raises thousands with skydive
- Korda’s new COG lead system explained
- Throwing stick masterclass
- Latest Fox Carp Cup contenders revealed
- Two top match anglers go head-to-head in a crucian catching contest
- All The Answers details how to catch from snake lakes
- Secret Lives discusses how fish swim at different depths
- Essential Knowledge shows how to float fish shallow rivers
- Gary Newman heads to Spain for action with catfish
- Pure Fishing reveal the latest tackle for 2015
- Where To Fish details amazing chub venues around the UK
- MatchMail has all the latest Matchman of the Year contenders plus results and news
The issue, which comes with a free predator fishing tackle supplement, is on-sale from Tuesday.