THIS week’s Angler’s Mail magazine has major coverage of the catch of the year so far – a colossal 105 lb World record carp!
The issue is certain to boost your baits knowledge as Ian Welch explains coarse fish nutrition, Matt Hayes gives his top tips for using particles and Colin Davidson shares his insightful carp feeding thoughts.
Angler’s Mail magazine is loaded with great catches, plus lots, lots more to help you with your own fishing. Be sure to read these highlights…
- Steve Collett finds a lake tactic to beat the wind
- Andy Little reveals carp floater fishing tricks
- Rig of the Week – Method feeder
- How To select a centrepin reel
- Action Replay goes for silvers with Harry Billing
- Gary Newman nails bigger tench
- What’s been working for John Bailey and guests
- New Gear shows lots of latest tackle releases
- British Open – exclusive coverage
- Wars of the Roses conclusion, Lancs v Yorks
- Lee Kerry’s postcard from France
PLUS Where To Fish This Week – the huge guide with over 450 venue and match reports, revealing top spots.