ANGLER’S MAIL magazine this week brings you exclusives… and at just £1.99 for the print issue, you cannot afford to miss it!
Read our NEW SERIES ‘The Art of Angling’ by ace artist and specialist angler Chris Turnbull. It’s his stunning artwork of a leaping carp on the front cover… a real collector’s edition!
Steve Collett, the unique Angler’s Mail columnist, tells you how to fish for bites – NOT bragging rights!
And the BIG venues guide in Angler’s Mail magazine is essential reading.
Also inside your Angler’s Mail magazine this week:
- RIP British record carp
- England club are crowned World’s best
- Giant barbel after rain – and other big catches
- Darren Cox proves practice pays off
- Jamie Londors’ double carp success
- Colin Davidson on carp reel line clips
- Correct fish handling with Dr Ian Welch
- Big carp on pellet wag with Tony Ashbolt
DON’T MISS THIS ISSUE OF AM PRINT MAG!
The must-read Angler’s Mail print magazine is out now and just £1.99. Accept no substitute. It’s also available digitally.
Get yourself a subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine at a great price – click HERE to subscribe and SAVE!