CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS for anglers are revealed in this week’s Angler’s Mail print magazine, on sale now and only £1.99.
You could find the perfect fishing gift in the magazine’s three-page special.
This issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine has some terrific river specials at home and abroad…. inspiring stuff for any fan of running waters.
Also inside this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail print magazine:
- 68 lb+ ‘record carp’ – verdict and reaction
- Stop the bass ban!
- Catfish record snub
- England Feeder Team shake-up
- Steve Collett punches out roach
- Darren Cox on silver fish tactics
- Dave Coster helps you choose the right swivels
- Ian Welch on how fish cope with strong flows
- Andy Browne’s winter trotting tips
- John Bailey’s two-day perch fishing ‘race’
- Catch More barbel with our guest expert
- Neville Fickling’s pike bait selection tips
- Billy Flowers and Jamie Londors carp match
- Keeping warm in winter, with Colin Davidson
PLUS lots more, including the unbeatable Where To Fish guide by genuine local experts.
Why pay more than £1.99 this week? The best fishing read is Angler’s Mail print magazine, at £1.99. This new AM print magazine is in good newsagents and supermarkets.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE CHRISTMAS DEAL!
A subscription to Angler’s Mail print magazine comes at a great price and makes a brilliant Christmas gift for someone – or for YOU.
Subscribing nets you a brilliant deal on the best print fishing magazine – and ensures it is delivered every week.