ANGLER’S MAIL is back – the magazine cover-dated December 30 will get you into the mood for 2015 fishing action. There’s even a 2015 fishing wallplanner inside!
Mail columnist Andy Black caught the stunning giant perch on the cover – find out how he caught it by reading the story inside.
Content you must read includes:
- Huge UK asp! Or is it a record ide?
- Tiny stream gives jumbo dace
- Latest big carp catches
- Best gear for 2015 – early contenders we think will be popular
- Mail HQ staff highlights revealed
- John Bailey’s advice on which species to target during January
- Colin Davidson explains latest ways for winter zig rigging
- Gary Newman enjoys an all action session – and his pal reveals a new float trick!
+ WHERE TO FISH THIS WEEKEND
Mail regional experts pick their ‘must fish’ venues for 2015!
+ Great instruction, Q&A, MatchMail and much more!
Be sure to get this week’s issue of Angler’s Mail (on sale from Tuesday, December 30) – and get it every week. On sale from Tuesday each week.